Learner Self-evaluation Tools
Providing opportunities for learners to self-evaluate how they perceive the development of their meta-skills supports them in their ability to reflect on what they have done and help identify areas they need focus on next.
Using this suite of self-evaluation tools with learners in a structured manner throughout their learner journey will support their ability to become independent learners and deepen their understanding.
- Self-evaluation wheel guidance
- Self-evaluation wheel guide to scales
- Meta-skills self-evaluation wheel worksheets
- Full meta-skills self-evaluation wheel graphic
- Self-management self-evaluation wheel graphic
- Social intelligence self-evaluation wheel graphic
- Innovation self-evaluation wheel graphic
- Self-reflection workbook
If you are interested in collaborating with us, please register your interest and we will be back in touch as opportunities arise.Opens in a new window Register your interest
Sign up to our newsletter
Our newsletter provides regular updates to teachers and practitioners across Scotland.Teachers' newsletter sign up