Results Helpline 2023 - help us spread the word!
Almost 145,000 school pupils and students across Scotland will receive their SQA results on Tuesday 8 August 2023
For the 31st year, Skills Development Scotland’s (SDS) Results Helpline will be there to offer information, advice and guidance to Scotland’s young people and their parents and carers.
The SDS Results Helpline number is 0808 100 8000 – this goes live on results day, Tuesday 8 August.
The 2023 Results Helpline opening hours are:
- Tuesday 8 and Wednesday 9 August, 8am to 8pm
- Thursday 10 and Friday 11 August, 9am to 5pm
SDS’s expert advisers will have access to information on course vacancies at UK colleges and universities, Confirmation and Clearing, advice about Foundation, Modern and Graduate Apprenticeships and jobs, volunteering, training, or staying on at school.
Here are some ideas to help you spread the word with your partners and colleagues for awareness, and to encourage them to promote through their own networks (suggested copy and resources are included in the Results Helpline partner toolkit):
- Posting a blog or news item on your website highlighting the support services available from SDS in the run up to and when results are confirmed on 8 August
- Sharing details of the support available from SDS on your social media channels
- Updating information on your website to include details of the help and support available
- Pointing learners, and their parents and carers to SDS’s support through your e-newsletters or emails.
If you have any questions or need any further information, please contact email@example.com