Work Based Learning Quality Assurance & Improvement Hub
Information and resources to enhance quality in the delivery of Apprenticeships and Employability programmes.
We are responsible for making sure all SDS funded learning is of high quality and benefits the learner.
Below are links to resources to support your continuous professional development, including e-learning, effective practice examples and case studies. You will also find key information, documentation and resources relating to SDS quality arrangements.
Utilising the resources on our website pages will help you improve the quality of your delivery and meet key SDS quality requirements.
E-learning modules on a variety of topics to support delivery of work based learning.
Information and resources to support your continued professional development.
Provider Quality Assurance Reports
Search for Provider Quality Assurance Report's from reviews completed during 2019 and 2020.
Quality Assurance Arrangements
Detailed information for providers on the SDS Quality Assurance process and key documentation.
- Quality Assurance and Improvement Framework Arrangements 2023-24
- Quality Assurance and Improvement Framework Self Assessment Guidance – Modern Apprenticeships 2023-24
- Quality Assurance and Improvement Framework Self Assessment Guidance – Foundation Apprenticeships (2022/23)
- Framework Self Assessment Questions 2023-24
- Development Resources
- Quality Assurance team details
- Formal QA Provider Visit Testimonial
- Self-Assessment Provider Testimonial Video
- SDS Self-Assessment Exemplar 2023-24
Quality Assurance Analysis
Analysis of provider reports from Quality Assurance reviews and National Thematic Review reports.
Quality Assurance team
If you require further support relating to completion of your self-assessment or the Quality Assurance process, please email the Quality Assurance team through the Quality Assurance mailbox below.Email the Quality Assurance team
Programme Enhancement team
If you have any feedback on the content on this website or recommendations for future CPD resources, please email the Programme Enhancement team through the Programme Enhancement mailbox below.Email the Programme Enhancement team