What's next for the Career Review?
This publication 'Skills and experiences to grow and succeed in a rapidly changing world' marks the formal conclusion of the Career Review.
Responsibility for the implementation of the actions outlined in that report will pass over to the Career Services Collaborative.
Career Review Programme Board Chair Grahame Smith has been appointed as Interim Chair of the Career Services Collaborative until July 2023 by which point a permanent Chair will have been appointed.
During this period, Grahame will work with Scottish Government officials and the secretariat within SDS to:
- identify and appoint members of the Career Services Collaborative Delivery Group
- develop and agree a terms of reference for the group
- deliver activities in line with the plans outlined in the 'Skills and experiences to grow and succeed in a rapidly changing world' report
- continue engagement with education reform and the Review of the Skills Delivery Landscape
- establish change communities, empowering those delivering and entitled to services through a ‘changemaking’ approach