The Employability Fund supports young people towards employment through a number of local training programmes.
It responds to the needs of employers and local labour markets to provide young people with real life work experience.
EF Rules 2020-21 (as extended from 1 April 2022)
This document sets out the rules for the public funding of the Employability Fund for 2020-21 (as extended from 1 April 2022).
Information and guidance
Additional guidance to help you deliver the Employability Fund.
- Guidance for EF Providers on EF Closure
- Document Retention Requirements for Activity supported by the European Social Fund (ESF)
- Employability Fund FAQs 2020-21 (as extended from 1 April 2022)
- Formative Evaluation - Executive Summary
- NTP Equality Monitoring Form Guidance
- Information on extended Child Benefit for EF participants.