This report summarises the trends in vacancies at a Scottish
level, reflecting the latest data available. A similar report will
be produced each month with updated data. We would be interested to
receive your feedback and suggestions for additional content.
The report summarises the following:
- Notified vacancies
- Month-on-month change in notified vacancies
- Notified vacancies by local authority area
- Notified vacancies and outflow by occupation
- Top 10 sought jobs versus available vacancies
- Unfilled vacancies
- Month on-month change in unfilled vacancies
- Unfilled vacancies by duration
- Appendix 1: Glossary of labour market terms
Download the latest Monthly Vacancies Update for Scotland.
Please note: after November 2012 there will be
no further updates to the Jobcentre Vacancy series on Nomis. All
those sections of Skills Development Scotland reports containing
Jobcentre Vacancy data therefore will not be able to be updated
until further notice. The Department of Work and Pensions are
consulting users about future options for Jobcentre Plus vacancy
statistics. See the Jobcentre Vacancies Consultation news article
for further details and a link to the consultation.